Kate Sicchio and I have been collaborating on a little dance project called Dance the Art Genome. It premiered at the Ruse Labs after-party for the Artsy Algorithm Auction, held at the Cooper Hewitt Museum. Performed by Kim Machaby.
Also, an excellent read, Are Algorithms Conceptual Art’s Next Frontier? by Nicholas O’Brien and the full transcript of our conversation. And more links …
- Beautiful Code, The New Yorker
- The First Auction for Algorithms Is Attracting $1,000 Bids, Wired
- Algorithm Auction Proves Code is Art, PSFK
- You Can Now Buy The OKCupid Algorithm, FastCoDesign
- Art World Tries to Crack the Code Of Collecting Algorithms, Wall Street Journal
- What’s Hot in the Art World? Algorithms, Wall Street Journal