Kate Sicchio and I have been collaborating on a little dance project called Dance the Art Genome. It premiered at the Ruse Labs after-party for the Artsy Algorithm Auction, held at the Cooper Hewitt Museum. Performed by Kim Machaby.
- Beautiful Code, The New Yorker
- The First Auction for Algorithms Is Attracting $1,000 Bids, Wired
- Algorithm Auction Proves Code is Art, PSFK
- You Can Now Buy The OKCupid Algorithm, FastCoDesign
- Art World Tries to Crack the Code Of Collecting Algorithms, Wall Street Journal
- What’s Hot in the Art World? Algorithms, Wall Street Journal